Temporary Medical Billing AR Analyst - Las Vegas, NV
Hello, we are Kareo, a fast growing SaaS company in Las Vegas, NV. We’re leading our industry in the shift from traditional software to cloud computing. Our RCM business is growing like crazy!
In the last three years, we've grown over 550%. We were selected by Forbes as one of America’s 100 Most Promising Companies, one of the few companies in all of Southern California to make this prestigious list and the only one in Orange County. Recently, we were listed as One of the Fastest Growing Technology Companies in North America via Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500. And for the third year in a row, we were selected by the Orange County Register as one of Orange County’s Top Workplaces, a selection driven completely by positive feedback given by our team members. And, as we grow to include more locations around the United States, it was especially gratifying to be named one of the 50 Best Places to Work for 2015 by Glassdoor. We think you’ll love working at Kareo!
What We Need:
The Kareo Medical Billing AR Analyst will have rock star Excel skills, and will dig deep to dissect AR for internal and external customers. This is a temporary opportunity with a 90-day assignment. We are seeking an experienced AR Analyst who loves investigating and problem solving.
What You Will Do:
- Analyze and dissect AR to find all outstanding issues and report back to Customer Success Advisor and/or Customer directly
- Instruct the Customer Success team and remote billing team how to best correct current problems within the AR
- When issues are found, recommend solutions to the affected party
- Instruct remote billing team how to correct and/or minimize unapplied payment issues
- Review, work and assist remote team on denial resolution
- Review, work, and assist remote team on ‘no response’ resolution
- Conduct regular audits of accounts (with suspected data entry errors) to ensure proper coding, charge entry, payment posting
- Run standard and custom, detailed Practice Management reports to identify unpaid claims, claim disposition, and to create team assignments and projects
- Report Customer deficiencies and findings affecting success with suggested actions
- Anticipate operational challenges and ensure preventative actions are taken to reduce errors before they happen
- Create work lists of claims for AR Collectors and remote teams with specific instruction
- Collect, analyze and distribute feedback from AR team
- Provide analysis of results of AR efforts
What We Will Expect You Have:
- At least 5 years of AR Analyst experience, specifically in a medical billing environment is strongly preferred.
- At least 5 years of medical billing experience
- At least a High School diploma, but we strongly prefer a Bachelor’s degree
Knowledge and Skills Needed:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced understanding of Microsoft Office: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, OneNote
- Ability to handle extensive account load of 35-40 accounts on rotation
- Able to communicate and manage resolutions with the remote billing team and AR Collectors
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent understanding of the billing cycle from start to finish
- Critical thinking skills
- Attention to detail and thoroughness
- Update own job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities
- Proven ability to pull, analyze and present data
- Knowledge of insurance credentialing and contracted
- Proven ability to research problems and provide solutions
- Communicates effectively and can coach remote billing teams knowledge through conference calls and emails
- Ability to run, manipulate, and analyze ad hoc and custom reports then communicate to the correct teams how to resolve found issues
- Knowledge of Medicare/Medicaid and how to navigate CMS and web to find answers
- Expert technical knowledge of multiple practice management systems
- Must be familiar with coding, modifies, bundling, specific specialty rules, etc.
- Must have the ability to explain and compos an appeal
- Must be able to compose a report back to the customer or manager on account findings and how to resolve current issues
- Thorough understanding of HIPAA and record of compliance in medical billing
Please apply with a resume.