Who is Kareo?
We are Kareo, a super-fast growing software company based in Irvine, less than 2 miles from the beach. Our solutions power the efforts of over 18,000 medical providers in the US with 1000 new doctors joining the Kareo user community every month. We’re leading our industry in the shift from complex and expensive legacy software to intuitive and affordable cloud-based solutions. Kareo helps doctors optimize the clinical and business management of their practices. By helping doctors reduce the administrative burdens of running a practice, they can shift their focus to delivering outstanding patient care. That’s our mission.
In the last two years, we have doubled our customers and revenue and we’re on track to double again this year! We were just recently selected by Forbes as one of America’s 100 Most Promising Companies, one of the few companies in all of Southern California to make this prestigious list and the only one in Orange County. We also were selected by the Orange County Register as one on Orange County’s Top Workplaces a selection driven completely by positive feedback given by our team members.
What you'll do
• Develop automation infrastructure to ensure our testing keeps up with our fast-moving codebase
• Coordinate test plans between product management, engineering, and test engineering to ensure we have the right tests – and that they are always running
• Be an expert on our products from use cases down to API contracts to performance characteristics
• Develop automation tests (unit, API, integration, UI, and load), test tools, and harnesses
• Work with product and engineering to review features and code to make it more testable, reliable, and scalable
• Be an evangelist for the testing organization and champion new ways to improve our testing methodologies
• Experience working in a Java environment
• Crazy strong Java coding chops, because you will be creating your own testing tools from scratch!
• 2+ years developing automation tests for both client and web-based software applications
• Continuous integration and delivery coursing through your veins
• Experience testing the performance, scalability, and security of enterprise-level applications and making them bullet-proof
• To believe that your purpose in life is to rid the world of bugs
• Really strong written and oral communication skills and dig presenting to a public audience
• Super strong work ethic with the stories and battle-wounds to prove it
• A huge plus if you have familiarity with Windows UI automation framework and some C# coding skills
• Experience working at a high-performing startup company…Why? Because that is who we are!
• If you have experience with continuous integration systems and welcome the challenge
What Will We Give in Return?
• Undeniably competitive salary
• Stock options in an early-stage, private company
• Medical, dental, and vision benefits 100% company paid for the employee portion
• More FREE caffeinated beverages than the coffee house down the street or the gas station vending machine has available **Decaf versions available as well
• Well stocked game room and some pretty serious competition
• Company sponsored yoga sessions (twice weekly)
• Monthly mixer meetings that are FUN!
• A company dedicated to living, breathing, and eating its values (yes, we will find a way to eat them too!)
• An opportunity to work with a team of amazingly talented professionals